Nashville Healthcare Leadership Exchange
Sept 26, 2019 | 3:30 – 7:30pm
As healthcare leaders, we are faced with more challenges than ever before. True solutions require a shift in thought and practice. This is only possible when we come together, across systems, to collaboratively determine the best practices and innovative thinking necessary to advance our industry and truly reshape patient care and safety. Participation in these programs is the beginning of the active change we seek.
Governing Board Chair
- Allen Broome, Assistant Vice President, Pharmacy Services, Erlanger Health System
Governing Board Members
- Dawn Alexander, Chief Nursing Officer, Nashville General Hospital
- Karen Beam, Vice President, Quality & Clinical Performance – Parkride Health System, Parkridge Health System
- Bruce Hartmann, Chief Community and Government Relations Officer, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Jeff Johns, Medical Director, Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital, Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehab Hospital
- Christopher Johnson, Professor and Chair, Health Management and Systems Sciences, University of Louisville School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Marla Lamont, President, HCA Healthcare
- John Mason, Senior VP, Chief Information Officer, Quorum Health Corporation
- Anna Pannier, Information Services Senior Director, Saint Thomas West
- Michele Reynolds, Vice President, Chief Nursing Executive, Quorum Health Corporation
- David Roberts, Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, West Tennessee Healthcare
- Tama Van Decar, Chief Medical Officer, TriStar Health
- David Weil, Vice President, Legal Services, Quorum Health Corporation
Information Coming Soon!
Please check back
Stay tuned, we will be posting speakers soon.
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email JJ Foster at email@example.com.
Dinner Moderator Sponsor
|A national integrator of technology-based business solutions, Sirius helps healthcare organizations improve quality of care, control costs and ensure compliance with holistic, agnostic solutions. Sirius works to help organizations innovate by transforming patient care, clinical efficiencies and business impact. Our dedicated healthcare practice is led by individuals who have direct industry experience, including IT leadership positions with major provider organizations. Whether you’re challenged by regulations (such as HIPPA, the HITECH Act and/or Meaningful Use for ICD-10), the migration from fee-for-service to fee-for-value, medical and customer data floods or just overall cost pressures, Sirius can help. siriuscom.com/solutions/healthcare|
|With more than 25 years of molecular experience, BioFire Diagnostics, LLC sets the standard for molecular diagnostics through its pioneering advances in syndromic infectious disease testing.
As BioMérieux’s Global Center of Excellence for Molecular Diagnostics, no other company has FDA-cleared and CE-IVD marked assays for more pathogens. BioFire Diagnostics has produced the easiest, fastest and most comprehensive multiplex PCR system available: the FilmArray.
The FilmArray System from BioFire is the new standard for syndromic infectious disease diagnostics. Simple, fast and comprehensive, the FilmArray delivers accurate results in about an hour. The right test, the first time can impact all areas of patient care. Healthcare providers can see faster diagnoses and improved antibiotic stewardship. Labs can see improved efficiency and reduced costs and downstream testing. biofiredx.com
|Pacira Biosciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to advancing and improving patient outcomes. Products include EXPAREL – liposomal bupivicaine injection for post surgical pain relief and the Iovera System – a non-opioid and non-systemic treatment for blocking pain signals from various peripheral nerves by way of cryoanalgesia. www.pacira.com|
|Qventus is a system of action for optimizing patient flow. Over 70 leading hospitals and health systems, including Mercy, Fairview, and New York Presbyterian, are using Qventus to unlock $10M+ in annual financial benefits — by decreasing LOS, reducing excess days, increasing patient volumes, and more.Qventus uses machine learning to predict potential problems before they occur. It then drives immediate action, recommending the highest priority activities to frontline staff, automating key steps whenever possible, and simplifying coordination among interdisciplinary teams.
Qventus is also a true partner, with a team of experts in data science, healthtech deployments, and change management.
Qventus. Simplifying how healthcare operates. qventus.com
Venue and Location
The City Winery Nashville
609 Lafayette St.
Nashville, TN 37203
Please contact JJ any information or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Executive Forums
503.908.3037 – Direct