2019 Nashville HXO Collaborative Roundtable
Thursday, January 17, 2019 | 4:00 – 8:30pm
As healthcare leaders, we are faced with more challenges than ever before. True solutions require a shift in thought and practice. This is only possible when we come together, across systems, to collaboratively determine the best practices and innovative thinking necessary to advance our industry and truly reshape patient care and safety. Participation in these programs is the beginning of the active change we seek.
Governing Board Members
- Karen Beam, RN, BS, MSN, CPHQ, CSSGB, Vice President Quality and Clinical Performance, Parkridge Health System
- Julie A. Becker, DBA, MBA, BSN, RN, Chief Experience Officer/Vice President, RCCH HealthCare Partners
- Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Erlanger Health System
- Allen P. Broome, PharmD, DPLA, Assistant Vice President of Pharmacy Services, Erlanger Health System
- Micah Cost, PharmD, MS, Executive Director, Tennessee Pharmacy Association
- Roger Dmochowski, MD, Executive Director Risk Prevention, Professor, Department of Urologic Surgery, Vice Chair for Faculty Affairs and Professionalism, Section of Surgical Sciences, Associate Surgeon-in-Chief, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Wesley Geminn, PharmD, Chief Pharmacist, State Opioid Treatment Authority, Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Michael Herman, Chief Operating Officer, High Point Health System
- Navin Jain, MHA, RHIA, CHTS-PW, CHTS-TS, Chief Information Officer, Cookeville Medical Center
- Christopher E. Johnson, PhD, Professor and Chair, Health Management and Systems Sciences, University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Services
- Chris Lehmann, MD, FAAP, FACMI, MIAHSI, Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Pediatrics Director, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Scott Lethi, RN, BA, BNS, MHA, FACHE, Chief Nursing Officer, Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Amy Matthis, MSHA, MBA, CPHQ, Quality Outcomes Director, West Tennessee Healthcare
- Anne Melton, RN, MSN, Chief Nursing Officer, Sumner Regional Medical Center, High Point Health System
- Sue Murphy, RN BSN MS, Chief Experience Officer, Patient Experience and Engagement Program, UChicago Medicine
- Jennifer Radtke, BSN, RN, CEN, Infection Prevention Management, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Michele Reynolds, Vice President, Chief Nursing Executive, Quorum Health
- David Robert, MD, Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, West Tennessee Healthcare
- Ken Sands, MD, Chief Epidemiologist and Chief Patient Safety Officer, HCA Healthcare
- Jennifer Slayton, RN, MSN, Executive Director, Quality and Improvement, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Mark Sullivan, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, FASHP, Executive Director, Pharmacy Operations, Vanderbilt University Hospital & Clinics
- Tama Van Decar, MD, Chief Medical Officer, TriStar Health Division (HCA)
- Lynda Watts, Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Covenant Health – Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Herman Williams, MD, Executive Vice President, Chief Clinical Officer, RCCH HealthCare Partners
Collaborating on Change: Navigating Significant Challenges Across Systems
With more and more challenges facing the healthcare industry, it’s difficult to determine where the immediate needs are or how to even start addressing the issues. The 2019 HXO Collaborative Roundtable Dinner Series takes an intimate look at critical challenges facing leaders in Nashville today. Leadership panels will look at the future of the industry, discuss the most pressing barriers, and collectively create a roadmap to generating forward momentum to positively impact patient care.
|Reginald Coopwood, MD
President and Chief Executive Officer
Regional One Health
|Tama Van Decar, MD, ACPE
Chief Medical Officer
HCA TriStar Division
Herman Williams, MD, MPH, MBA
Director and General Manager, Healthcare
Sirius Computer Solutions
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Tom Tyson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinner Moderator Sponsor
A national integrator of technology-based business solutions, Sirius helps healthcare organizations improve quality of care, control costs and ensure compliance with holistic, agnostic solutions. Sirius works to help organizations innovate by transforming patient care, clinical efficiencies and business impact. Our dedicated healthcare practice is led by individuals who have direct industry experience, including IT leadership positions with major provider organizations. Whether you’re challenged by regulations (such as HIPPA, the HITECH Act and/or Meaningful Use for ICD-10), the migration from fee-for-service to fee-for-value, medical and customer data floods or just overall cost pressures, Sirius can help. siriuscom.com/solutions/healthcare
With more than 25 years of molecular experience, BioFire Diagnostics, LLC sets the standard for molecular diagnostics through its pioneering advances in syndromic infectious disease testing.
As BioMérieux’s Global Center of Excellence for Molecular Diagnostics, no other company has FDA-cleared and CE-IVD marked assays for more pathogens. BioFire Diagnostics has produced the easiest, fastest and most comprehensive multiplex PCR system available: the FilmArray.
The FilmArray System from BioFire is the new standard for syndromic infectious disease diagnostics. Simple, fast and comprehensive, the FilmArray delivers accurate results in about an hour. The right test, the first time can impact all areas of patient care. Healthcare providers can see faster diagnoses and improved antibiotic stewardship. Labs can see improved efficiency and reduced costs and downstream testing. biofiredx.com
Qventus is a system of action for optimizing patient flow. Over 70 leading hospitals and health systems, including Mercy, Fairview, and New York Presbyterian, are using Qventus to unlock $10M+ in annual financial benefits — by decreasing LOS, reducing excess days, increasing patient volumes, and more.
Qventus uses machine learning to predict potential problems before they occur. It then drives immediate action, recommending the highest priority activities to frontline staff, automating key steps whenever possible, and simplifying coordination among interdisciplinary teams.
Qventus is also a true partner, with a team of experts in data science, healthtech deployments, and change management.
Qventus. Simplifying how healthcare operates. qventus.com
Location and Venue
609 Lafayette Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Phone: 1.615.324.1010 | Website
Please contact Tom about any of your dinner or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Executive Forums
503.765.9034 – Direct
503.545.5462 – Cell