2019 Dallas HXO Collaborative Roundtable
September TBD, 2019 | 3:00 – 7:30pm
As healthcare leaders, we are faced with more challenges than ever before. True solutions require a shift in thought and practice. This is only possible when we come together, across systems, to collaboratively determine the best practices and innovative thinking necessary to advance our industry and truly reshape patient care and safety. Participation in these programs is the beginning of the active change we seek.
Governing Board Chair
|Mack C. Mitchell, MD
Vice President, Medical Affairs
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Chief Medical Officer
Southwestern Health Resources
Governing Board Members
- Deepak Agrawal, MD, Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Jon Albrecht, RPh, MHA, BCNSP, FASHP, Vice President, Chief Pharmacy Officer, Methodist Health System
- Kristin Alvarez, PharmD, Associate Director, Clinical Advancement, Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Kavita Bhavan, MD, Associate Professor, Infectious Diseases, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Patrick Brown, FACHE, Professional and Support Services Officer, Texas Health, Presbyterian Hospital – Allen
- Fred Cerise, MD, MPH, President, Chief Executive Officer, Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Vikas Chowdry, Chief Analytics and Information Officer, Parkland Center for Clinical Innovation
- James Fleshman, MD, FACRS, FACS, Chairman, Department of Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Judy Herrington, RN, MSN, Senior Vice President, Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Tony Johnson, Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Tricia A. Meyer, MS, PharmD, FASHP, Associate Vice President, Department of Pharmacy, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Winje Miao, Executive Vice President and Chief Experience Officer, Texas Health Resources
- David Nicewander, Director, Strategic Analytics, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Harry Papaconstantinou, MD, FACS, Chairman, Surgery, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Scott Peek, Interim President and Chief Operating Officer, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Trish Perl, MD, Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Walter Peters, MD, Chief Quality and Safety Officer, Surgery Department, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Faisal Qureshi, MD, Division Chief, Pediatric Surgery, Children’s Health; Associate Professor, Surgery and Pediatrics, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Kim Siniscalchi, Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Janice Walker DHA (c ), MBA-HCM, BSN, RN, NEA-BC, Senior Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Central Texas Division, Baylor Scott & White
- Sharon Williamson, MT(ASCP)SM, CIC, FAPIC, Senior Director, Infection Prevention, Texas Health Resources
- Sheri Winsper, MSHA, MSN, RN, Vice President of Quality and Patient Safety, Texas Health Resources
- Kim Wool, Quality Director, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
- Herbert J. Zeh III, MD, Chair, Department of Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Collaborating on Change: Navigating Significant Challenges Across Systems
With more and more challenges facing the healthcare industry, it’s difficult to determine where the immediate needs are or how to even start addressing the issues. The 2019 HXO Collaborative Roundtable Dinner Series takes an intimate look at critical challenges facing leaders in Dallas today. Leadership panels will look at the future of the industry, discuss the most pressing barriers, and collectively create a roadmap to generating forward momentum to positively impact patient care.
Stay tuned, we will be posting speakers soon.
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Tony Dunham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC) is a leading healthcare improvement company, uniting an alliance of approximately 3,750 U.S. hospitals and more than 130,000 other provider organizations. With integrated data and analytics, collaboratives, supply chain solutions, and advisory and other services, Premier enables better care and outcomes at a lower cost. Premier, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, plays a critical role in the rapidly evolving healthcare industry, collaborating with members to co-develop long-term innovations that reinvent and improve the way care is delivered to patients nationwide. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Premier is passionate about transforming American healthcare. www.premierinc.com
Qventus is a system of action for optimizing patient flow. Over 70 leading hospitals and health systems, including Mercy, Fairview, and New York Presbyterian, are using Qventus to unlock $10M+ in annual financial benefits — by decreasing LOS, reducing excess days, increasing patient volumes, and more.
Qventus uses machine learning to predict potential problems before they occur. It then drives immediate action, recommending the highest priority activities to frontline staff, automating key steps whenever possible, and simplifying coordination among interdisciplinary teams.
Qventus is also a true partner, with a team of experts in data science, healthtech deployments, and change management.
Qventus. Simplifying how healthcare operates. qventus.com
Location and Venue
Please check back, venue is being finalized soon.
Please contact Tony about any of your dinner or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Executive Forums
503.765.5467 – Direct
503.919.1717 – Cell