Baltimore Healthcare Leadership Exchange
Sept 24, 2019 | 3:30 – 7:30pm
As healthcare leaders, we are faced with more challenges than ever before. True solutions require a shift in thought and practice. This is only possible when we come together, across systems, to collaboratively determine the best practices and innovative thinking necessary to advance our industry and truly reshape patient care and safety. Participation in these programs is the beginning of the active change we seek.
Governing Board Chair
- Norvell Coots, President & CEO, Holy Cross Health
Governing Board Members
- Howard Ainsley, Chief Operating Officer, Nexus Health Systems
- Anika Alvanzo, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Medical Director, Substance Use Disorders Consultation Service, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Health Sciences Informatics
- Jodi Cichetti, Senior Director, Quality Management & Clinical Improvement, WellSpan Health
- Griffin Davis, Senior Vice-President and Chief Medical Officer, Fort Washington Medical Center
- Sandra Elliott, VP of Consumer Technology & Service Development, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Krishnaj Gourab, VP-Medical Affairs, CMO, University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute
- Mangla Gulati, Associate Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Patient Safety and Clinical Effectiveness, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Crissie Hall, Director of IT Innovations, Sentara Healthcare
- Jennifer Harrington, Vice President, Clinical & Support Services, Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Alison Hartman, Managing Director, Performance Improvement, Quality, and Safety, Centra Health
- Barbara Jacobs, Vice President, Nursing & Chief Nursing Officer, Anne Arundel Health System
- J. Gregory Jolissaint, Vice President, Military and Veterans Health Program; Colonel U.S. Army, Trinity Health System
- Carmel McComiskey, Director of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Alexander Nason, Director of Innovation, Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Pianta, Chief Strategic Growth Officer, Inova Health System
- Chad Spiers, Director of Information Security, Sentara Healthcare
- Colin Ward, VP, Population Health/Clinical Integration, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH)
Information Coming Soon!
Please check back
Stay tuned, we will be posting speakers soon.
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Graham Keavney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinner Moderator Sponsor
|A national integrator of technology-based business solutions, Sirius helps healthcare organizations improve quality of care, control costs and ensure compliance with holistic, agnostic solutions. Sirius works to help organizations innovate by transforming patient care, clinical efficiencies and business impact. Our dedicated healthcare practice is led by individuals who have direct industry experience, including IT leadership positions with major provider organizations. Whether you’re challenged by regulations (such as HIPPA, the HITECH Act and/or Meaningful Use for ICD-10), the migration from fee-for-service to fee-for-value, medical and customer data floods or just overall cost pressures, Sirius can help. siriuscom.com/solutions/healthcare|
We are a passionate group of professionals dedicated to making healthcare better. As a result of working with hundreds of health systems, hospitals, and payers, our founding team understood the need for a comprehensive digital solution to optimize care. Everywhere we looked, healthcare delivery seemed stuck several decades behind other industries.
We are proud to work alongside a diverse group of colleagues who bring together unique perspectives from both inside and outside the healthcare industry. We have the right skill set to develop digital solutions for improving care processes. We have a deep understanding of healthcare and hospital operations, top-quality enterprise software engineering, and successful cultural change experience. https://clarifyhealth.com/
|Qventus is a system of action for optimizing patient flow. Over 70 leading hospitals and health systems, including Mercy, Fairview, and New York Presbyterian, are using Qventus to unlock $10M+ in annual financial benefits — by decreasing LOS, reducing excess days, increasing patient volumes, and more.Qventus uses machine learning to predict potential problems before they occur. It then drives immediate action, recommending the highest priority activities to frontline staff, automating key steps whenever possible, and simplifying coordination among interdisciplinary teams.
Qventus is also a true partner, with a team of experts in data science, healthtech deployments, and change management.
Qventus. Simplifying how healthcare operates. qventus.com
Venue and Location
500 Harborview Dr.
Baltimore, MD 21230
Please contact JJ any information or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Executive Forums
503.908.3037 – Direct