Governing Board Co-Chairs
|Matthew Gibson, PhD, FACHE
Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
Erlanger Health System
|Bernard A. Harris, Jr., MD, MBA, FACP
NASA Space Shuttle Astronaut
Board Member, Texas Medical Center
President, Harris Foundation
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner
Vice President, HCA Physician Services Group
|H. Alan Watson, FACHE
Chief Executive Officer
Maury Regional Health System
Governing Board Members
- Karen Beam, RN, BS, MSN, CPHQ, CSSGB, Vice President Quality and Clinical Performance, Parkridge Health System
- Julie A. Becker, DBA, MBA, BSN, RN, Chief Experience Officer/Vice President, RCCH HealthCare Partners
- Robert M. Brooks, FACHE, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Erlanger Health System
- Allen P. Broome, PharmD, DPLA, Senior Director of Pharmacy, Erlanger Health System
- Micah Cost, PharmD, MS, Executive Director, Tennessee Pharmacy Association
- Roger Dmochowski, MD, Executive Director Risk Prevention, Professor, Department of Urologic Surgery, Vice Chair for Faculty Affairs and Professionalism, Section of Surgical Sciences, Associate Surgeon-in-Chief, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Wesley Geminn, PharmD, Chief Pharmacist, State Opioid Treatment Authority, Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Michael Herman, Chief Operating Officer, High Point Health System
- Navin Jain, MHA, RHIA, CHTS-PW, CHTS-TS, Chief Information Officer, Cookeville Medical Center
- Christopher E. Johnson, PhD, Professor and Chair, Health Management and Systems Sciences, University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Services
- Chris Lehmann, MD, FAAP, FACMI, MIAHSI, Professor of Biomedical Informatics and Pediatrics Director, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Scott Lethi, RN, BA, BNS, MHA, FACHE, Chief Nursing Officer, Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Amy Matthis, MSHA, MBA, CPHQ, Quality Outcomes Director, West Tennessee Healthcare
- Anne Melton, RN, MSN, Chief Nursing Officer, Sumner Regional Medical Center, High Point Health System
- Thomas Miller, Former Chief Executive Officer, Quorum Health
- Sue Murphy, RN BSN MS, Chief Experience Officer, Patient Experience and Engagement Program, UChicago Medicine
- Linda Norman, DSN, RN, FAAN, Dean, Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- Jennifer Radtke, BSN, RN, CEN, Infection Prevention Management, University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Michele Reynolds, Vice President, Chief Nursing Executive, Quorum Health
- David Robert, MD, Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, West Tennessee Healthcare
- Ken Sands, MD, Chief Epidemiologist and Chief Patient Safety Officer, HCA Healthcare
- Tim Scarvey, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Development, HCA TriStar Health
- Edward Septimus, MD, FIDSA, FACP, FSHEA, Vice President, Medical Director of Research and Infectious Disease, HCA Healthcare
- Jennifer Slayton, RN, MSN, Executive Director, Quality and Improvement, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Brad Trom, Executive Director of Pharmacy, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Tama Van Decar, MD, Chief Medical Officer, TriStar Health Division (HCA)
- Lynda Watts, Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Covenant Health – Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Herman Williams, MD, Executive Vice President, Chief Clinical Officer, RCCH HealthCare Partners
- Joseph Winick, Lead Executive, Erlanger Innovation Center, Erlanger Health System
We are currently working with the Governing Board to develop the agenda based on their insight and direction. We will post sessions and speakers as soon as they are finalized.
Our speakers will be added in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned…
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Steve Bangsund at email@example.com.
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. is an in vitro diagnostics company dedicated to providing solutions for the global challenge of antibiotic resistance and health care-associated infections. The Accelerate Pheno™ system, a fully automated identification & antimicrobial susceptibility testing solution, leverages a suite of technologies to eliminate the lengthy culture and sample preparation steps typically required prior to testing. The solution reduces the time that clinicians must wait for quantitative antimicrobial susceptibility results necessary for optimal antibiotic selection, dosing, and infusion strategies by about 40 hours.
The Accelerate PhenoTest™ BC kit makes earlier optimal therapy possible by providing answers that drive treatment decisions, directly from positive blood cultures 1 to 2 days faster than traditional methods allow today. Earlier optimal therapy can lead to reduced cost of patient care, fewer adverse incidents, lower drug resistance risk, and better clinical outcomes.
Results are only effective when acted upon in a timely manner. Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. offers an end-to-end consultation service, from sample draw to therapy intervention. The team of clinical implementation specialists supports optimizing approaches to managing critically infected patients. acceleratediagnostics.com
With more than 25 years of molecular experience, BioFire Diagnostics, LLC sets the standard for molecular diagnostics through its pioneering advances in syndromic infectious disease testing.
As BioMérieux’s Global Center of Excellence for Molecular Diagnostics, no other company has FDA-cleared and CE-IVD marked assays for more pathogens. BioFire Diagnostics has produced the easiest, fastest and most comprehensive multiplex PCR system available: the FilmArray.
The FilmArray System from BioFire is the new standard for syndromic infectious disease diagnostics. Simple, fast and comprehensive, the FilmArray delivers accurate results in about an hour. The right test, the first time can impact all areas of patient care. Healthcare providers can see faster diagnoses and improved antibiotic stewardship. Labs can see improved efficiency and reduced costs and downstream testing. biofiredx.com
SLD Technology designs and fabricates cutting-edge laminar airflow systems for operating room environments. Our AirFRAME® system, is an adaptation from the same downflow cleanroom systems utilized in semiconductor and the biopharma markets. This fully integrated solution brings air, lighting and ceiling-hung equipment supports into a single fixture that hangs above the patient bed.
Bringing it all together as a factory assembled system reduces schedule, coordination and site conflicts that require attention from multiple trades and vendors in field erected methods. Modules install in hours versus weeks using traditional methods and can accommodate tomorrow’s technology today.
Utilizing contamination control expertise and technologies from cleanrooms, SLD surpasses the minimum design guidelines as required by ASHRAE 170. SLD products offer a lower cost of ownership to all healthcare stakeholders by increasing contamination control while lowering maintenance and energy costs. AirFRAME® is the more efficient project delivery method on the market today. sldtechnology.com
Please contact Steve about any of your forum or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Innovation Forums
503.765.5117 – Direct
503.481.5263 – Cell