Governing Board Chair
|Bernard A. Harris, Jr., MD, MBA, FACP
NASA Space Shuttle Astronaut
Board Member, Texas Medical Center
President, Harris Foundation
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Vesalius Ventures
Governing Board Members
- Aimee Baerlocher, MPH, CIC, FAPIC, System Director Infection Prevention, St. Luke’s Health System
- Dana Bjarnason, PhD, RN, NE-BC, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer, OHSU Healthcare; Associate Dean, Clinical Affairs, OHSU School of Nursing
- Bronwyn J. Houston, MHA, MA, President, Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Beth Ann Kavanagh, Director of Infection Prevention and Employee Health, Swedish Medical Center
- Anthony R. Masciotra, Jr., Chief Executive Officer, OHSU Practice Plan; Senior Associate Dean, Clinical Practice, OHSU School of Medicine
- Scott O’Brien, Chief Strategy Officer, Washington and Montana Region, Providence Health & Services
- Rod Tarrago, Chief Medical Information Officer, Medical Director – Medication Safety, Pediatric Intensivist, Seattle Children’s
We are currently working with the Governing Board to develop the agenda based on their insight and direction. We will post sessions and speakers as soon as they are finalized. Below is our general forum daily schedule.
Our speakers will be added in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned…
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Kristina Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLD Technology designs and fabricates cutting-edge laminar airflow systems for operating room environments. Our AirFRAME® system, is an adaptation from the same downflow cleanroom systems utilized in semiconductor and the biopharma markets. This fully integrated solution brings air, lighting and ceiling-hung equipment supports into a single fixture that hangs above the patient bed.
Bringing it all together as a factory assembled system reduces schedule, coordination and site conflicts that require attention from multiple trades and vendors in field erected methods. Modules install in hours versus weeks using traditional methods and can accommodate tomorrow’s technology today.
Utilizing contamination control expertise and technologies from cleanrooms, SLD surpasses the minimum design guidelines as required by ASHRAE 170. SLD products offer a lower cost of ownership to all healthcare stakeholders by increasing contamination control while lowering maintenance and energy costs. AirFRAME® is the more efficient project delivery method on the market today. sldtechnology.com
Location and Venue
We are awaiting on venue finalization, please check back for full details coming soon.
Please contact Kristina about any of your forum or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Innovation Forums
503.765.9046 – Direct
541.510.1000 – Cell