Governing Board Co-Chairs
|Bernard A. Harris, Jr., MD, MBA, FACP
NASA Space Shuttle Astronaut
Board Member, Texas Medical Center
President, Harris Foundation
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Vesalius Ventures
|Dennis P. Lund, MD
The Elizabeth Wood Dunlevie Professor
Professor of Surgery, Chief Medical Officer and Interim Chief Executive Officer
Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
Associate Dean of the Facility for Maternal and Child Health, Stanford University School of Medicine
Governing Board Members
- Lori Armstrong, DNP, RN, Chief Nurse Executive, Kaiser Permanente
- Jeff Arnold, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
- Dale E. Beatty, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer and Vice President Patient Care Services, Stanford Healthcare
- Lane Donnelly, MD, Chief Quality Officer, Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital
- Serge Blaise Emaleu, MD, Global Health Consultant, Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine, Infection World Health Organization
- Carlos Bustamante, PhD, Inaugural Chair, Department of Biomedical Data Science, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Catherine Carlson, Chief Quality Officer, El Camino Hospital
- Ranjit Hundal, Chief Medical Executive, Mills-Peninsula Health System, Sutter Health
- Craig Joseph, MD, Interim Chief Medical Information Officer, El Camino Hospital System
- Eileen Kahn, Vice President, Care Coordinator, SH Bay Area, Sutter Health
- J. Douglas Kirk, MD, Chief Medical Officer, UC Davis Medical Center
- Lance Lang, Chief Medical Officer, Covered California
- Grace Lee, MD, Associate Chief Medical Officer for Practice Innovation, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- Michelle Lopes, BSN, MSN, Senior Vice President Patient Care Services, Chief Nursing Officer, John Muir Health
- John Morton, MD, MPH, Chief of Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Hien Nguyen, MD, Vice Chief Infectious Disease, UC Davis
- Thomas Osborne, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, VA Palo Alto
- Christopher Palkowski, MD, Board Chair, The Permanente Medical Group; Physician-in-Chief, Kaiser Permanente – Roseville Medical Center
- Irving Pike, MD, FACG, FASGE, Chief Medical Officer, John Muir Health System
- Cheryl Reinking RN, NEA-BC, MS, Chief Nursing Officer, El Camino Hospital System
- Rich Roth, Chief Strategic Innovation Officer, Dignity Health
- Steve Schlossberg, MD, Physician-in-Chief and Chief Medical Information Officer, John Muir
- Niraj Sehgal, MD, MPH, Vice President and Chief Quality Officer, Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hospital Medicine, UCSF Medical Center
- John D. Stobo, MD, Executive Vice President, UC Health
- Mike Sutten, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Alpa Vyas, Vice President, Patient Experience, Stanford Health Care
We are currently working with the Governing Board to develop the agenda based on their insight and direction. We will post sessions and speakers as soon as they are finalized. Below is our general forum daily schedule.
Our speakers will be added in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned…
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Tom Tyson at email@example.com.
Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. is an in vitro diagnostics company dedicated to providing solutions for the global challenge of antibiotic resistance and hospital acquired infections. Established in 1987, the company began research activity for microbiology solutions in 2004 and relaunched in 2012 as Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. to develop and commercialize its first diagnostic platform. acceleratediagnostics.com
With more than 25 years of molecular experience, BioFire Diagnostics, LLC sets the standard for molecular diagnostics through its pioneering advances in syndromic infectious disease testing.
As BioMérieux’s Global Center of Excellence for Molecular Diagnostics, no other company has FDA-cleared and CE-IVD marked assays for more pathogens. BioFire Diagnostics has produced the easiest, fastest and most comprehensive multiplex PCR system available: the FilmArray.
The FilmArray System from BioFire is the new standard for syndromic infectious disease diagnostics. Simple, fast and comprehensive, the FilmArray delivers accurate results in about an hour. The right test, the first time can impact all areas of patient care. Healthcare providers can see faster diagnoses and improved antibiotic stewardship. Labs can see improved efficiency and reduced costs and downstream testing. biofiredx.com
SLD Technology designs and fabricates cutting-edge laminar airflow systems for operating room environments. Our AirFRAME® system, is an adaptation from the same downflow cleanroom systems utilized in semiconductor and the biopharma markets. This fully integrated solution brings air, lighting and ceiling-hung equipment supports into a single fixture that hangs above the patient bed.
Bringing it all together as a factory assembled system reduces schedule, coordination and site conflicts that require attention from multiple trades and vendors in field erected methods. Modules install in hours versus weeks using traditional methods and can accommodate tomorrow’s technology today.
Utilizing contamination control expertise and technologies from cleanrooms, SLD surpasses the minimum design guidelines as required by ASHRAE 170. SLD products offer a lower cost of ownership to all healthcare stakeholders by increasing contamination control while lowering maintenance and energy costs. AirFRAME® is the more efficient project delivery method on the market today. sldtechnology.com
Please contact Tom about any of your forum or sponsorship needs.
Healthcare Innovation Forums
503.765.9034 – Direct
503.545.5462 – Cell