Governing Board Co-Chairs
|Bernard A. Harris, Jr., MD, MBA, FACP
NASA Space Shuttle Astronaut
Board Member, Texas Medical Center
President, Harris Foundation
Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Vesalius Ventures
|Mack Mitchell, MD
Vice President, Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer for Population Health
UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Chief Medical Officer
Southwestern Health Resources
Governing Board Members
- Deepak Agrawal, MD, Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- David Argueta, Chief Administrative Officer, Mercy Hospital – Oklahoma City
- Beth Beckman, RN, DNSc, FNP, NEA-BC, Chief Nursing Officer, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Kavita Bhavan, MD, Associate Professor, Infectious Diseases, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Erin Bird, MBA, MD, Board of Directors – Scott & White Clinic, Scott & White Medical Center
- Fred Cerise, MD, MPH, President, Chief Executive Officer, Parkland Health and Hospital System
- Lynda Chin, MD, Executive Director, REDI Platform, University of Texas System
- Cole Edmonson, DNP, FAAN, Chief Nursing Officer, Texas Health Resources – Presbyterian Dallas
- James Fleshman, MD, FACRS, FACS, Chairman, Department of Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Ernest Franklin, MD, Senior Vice President, Clinical Value and Integration, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Tony Johnson, Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Bradley Lembcke, MD, Chief Medical Officer, VP of Medical Affairs, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Stephen A. Mette, MD, Chief Clinical Officer, UAMS Medical Center; Executive Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, College of Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Brett Moran, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Associate Chief Medical Officer, Parkland Hospital
- Robert Morrow, MD, President, Physician Organizations and Academic Relations and Chief Clinical Officer, Children’s Health
- Rebecca Napier, MBA, Senior Administrative Officer, Department of Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Harry Papaconstantinou, MD, FACS, Chairman, Surgery, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Scott Peek, Interim President and Chief Operating Officer, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Trish Perl, MD, Chief, Division of Infectious Diseases, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Walter Peters, MD, Chief Quality and Safety Officer, Surgery Department, Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas
- Faisal Qureshi, MD, Division Chief, Pediatric Surgery, Children’s Health; Associate Professor, Surgery and Pediatrics, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Ronald M. Stewart, MD, Chairman, Department of Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio; President, Texas Surgical Society
- Kristin Wade, MSN, RN, Vice President Nursing, Baylor College of Medicine
- Janice Walker, RN, MBA, NEA-BC, FACHE, Senior Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer, Central Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Sheri Winsper, MSHA, MSN, RN, Vice President of Quality and Patient Safety, Texas Health Resources
- Kim Wool, Quality Director, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
- Herbert J. Zeh III, MD, Chair, Department of Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
We are currently working with the Governing Board to develop the agenda based on their insight and direction. We will post sessions and speakers as soon as they are finalized. Below is our general forum daily schedule.
Our speakers will be added in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned…
The Governing Board is reviewing nominated sponsors and selecting the industry-leading partners that they will be inviting to participate. For sponsorship inquiries, please email Andrew Sader at email@example.com.
With more than 25 years of molecular experience, BioFire Diagnostics, LLC sets the standard for molecular diagnostics through its pioneering advances in syndromic infectious disease testing.
As BioMérieux’s Global Center of Excellence for Molecular Diagnostics, no other company has FDA-cleared and CE-IVD marked assays for more pathogens. BioFire Diagnostics has produced the easiest, fastest and most comprehensive multiplex PCR system available: the FilmArray.
The FilmArray System from BioFire is the new standard for syndromic infectious disease diagnostics. Simple, fast and comprehensive, the FilmArray delivers accurate results in about an hour. The right test, the first time can impact all areas of patient care. Healthcare providers can see faster diagnoses and improved antibiotic stewardship. Labs can see improved efficiency and reduced costs and downstream testing. biofiredx.com
SLD Technology designs and fabricates cutting-edge laminar airflow systems for operating room environments. Our AirFRAME® system, is an adaptation from the same downflow cleanroom systems utilized in semiconductor and the biopharma markets. This fully integrated solution brings air, lighting and ceiling-hung equipment supports into a single fixture that hangs above the patient bed.
Bringing it all together as a factory assembled system reduces schedule, coordination and site conflicts that require attention from multiple trades and vendors in field erected methods. Modules install in hours versus weeks using traditional methods and can accommodate tomorrow’s technology today.
Utilizing contamination control expertise and technologies from cleanrooms, SLD surpasses the minimum design guidelines as required by ASHRAE 170. SLD products offer a lower cost of ownership to all healthcare stakeholders by increasing contamination control while lowering maintenance and energy costs. AirFRAME® is the more efficient project delivery method on the market today. sldtechnology.com
Please contact Andrew about any of your forum or sponsorship needs.
Executive Director- Texas
Healthcare Innovation Forums
503.765.9641 – Direct
778.241.7011 – Cell